My name is Joanne, I live in a small village in Nottinghamshire with my 3 children and a number of animals. My wish is to live out in the open with lots of space so I can help home a lot more animals. Healing is a passion I have knowing how much it helps the animal, the feeling of the energies going through my body into the animals body gives me great satisfaction.
What is Reiki? Healing is a safe and natural complementary therapy that can be used for any condition. Reiki does not involve the administration of any drug, just a gentle physical contact with the animal. The Healer is a channel for the natural universal healing energy to link with the animal’s energy field. This healing energy works on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels to balance and harmonise the whole being.
Healing enables the animal to tap into its own resources to stimulate healing, giving a sense of wellbeing and peace. Animal’s love receiving the healing, healing can never harm an animal.
Distant Healing: The healing energy is not limited by distance, time or space. It can therefore be given from a distance when it is not possible to receive physical hands on treatment, so no one need miss out.
How Often? Healing can sometimes be successful after one treatment. However, more than one session may be required depending on the condition, and as stated animals love receiving the energy and can never receive to much.
The Benefits of Healing:
- Works alongside other therapies and helps other treatments work on a deeper level
- Can be used safely for all conditions with no adverse side effects
- Restores balance and boosts the immune system
- Gets to the root cause of a problem, not just the presenting condition
- Brings out the positive aspects of the character, allowing the animal to express their emotions and release negative energy from the past
- Helps improve the rate of soft tissue and bone repair in a physical illness or injury and before or after an operation
- Healing releases natural painkillers - endorphins and aids relaxation
- For trauma and shock
- At times of stress and depression
- For maintenance of good health
- Healing can be given preventatively and is therapeutic for elderly animals
If terminally ill healing can give a sense of peace to help the animal make the transition. The animal will receive healing at the level needed at that time. It may be necessary to make changes to the animal’s environment and management for the healing to be beneficial long term.
Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire